Fun, clever, creative, efficient, smart and memorable.
All are adjectives that have been used to describe Sue's style of writing.
As a freelance food and health writer, Sue's articles are published in a variety of magazines, newspapers and websites. She writes marketing and educational materials for food companies, public relations firms and health initiatives.
- ADA TIMES: Hot for Heritage: Saving Endangered Farm Animals, Supporting Local Agriculture, Protecting the Food Supply and Preserving a Legacy, pg. 11
- Wall Street Journal - a year of Daily Health Tips (sample)
- Betty on Health: Make the Most of a Snack Attack
- In Season: Tomatoes Editorial
- Kowalski's Markets Presents: Good Foods for Good Health
- NFM Magazine: Steam, sizzle, saute to boost benefits
- The Health Benefits of Soy Protein